Different profiles will be considered to fill three positions:
- Game developers or, more generally, virtual environment designers with proven expertise in Unity3D (or similar) framework.
- Virtual/Mixed/Augmented reality developers with expertise in integrating visualization and interactive devices.
- Hardware developers experienced on designing/building and integrating custom human-machine interfaces and robotic devices.
For any of the mentioned profiles, the following skills will be highly valued:
- University Degree (BSc, MSc, PhD).
- Expertise on creation of virtual environments with Unity3D or other similar physical engines.
- Knowledge of CAD tools for engineering design and simulation.
- Strong programming skills (e.g. Python, C++, C#…).
- Proficiency in English.
ROLE: The selected candidates will join the recently created Laboratory in Virtual Reality for Remote Handling in the Applied Computational Neuroscience research group (https://acn.ugr.es) at the University of Granada. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in the development of virtual environments to simulate maintenance tasks in the future IFMIF-DONES facility.
More information about the positions, tasks and application in this link.
Find here information about the call and application deadlines.